“Knowledge and support goes a long way to helping people fight cancer successfully. More than just providing treatment, our goal is to provide an array of resources to effectively help people overcome cancer.”
- Undergraduate, University of Nebraska 1999, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Graduate, University of Nebraska Medical Center 2003, Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certified American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, July 2003
- Ms. Pakalniskyte is a Registered Nurse with the specialized educational, clinical experience, and certification required to become a Nurse Practitioner.
- Her role is to work with the physicians and the medical staff to provide evaluation, treatment, education and coordination of care for our patients.