Mrs. Waldrep is a Certified Physician Assistant with clinical expertise, research experience, and appropriate certification. Her role is to work with the physicians and the medical staff to provide evaluation, treatment, education, and coordination of care for our patients.
- Undergraduate, York College, Bachelor of Science in Biology.
- Graduate, Master of Science, Clinical Research Administration, 2010
- Graduate, Union College, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, May 2017
- Board Certified National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, May 2017.
- Joined Nebraska Hematology Oncology, June 2017.