Our plan is to send you all of the below information to complete prior to your first office visit—however this may not happen if we get you in quicker than anticipated. Please bring the completed forms with you to your first appointment to ensure our focus can be on you, which is exactly what we like.
Here is a list of the forms you will receive. You may download, print and bring the forms to your first visit.
- Patient Notice of Privacy Practices. Do not need to bring this to your visit however this notice is very important and describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information
- Financial Policy. This is your acknowledgment that you understand our billing procedures and that you are ultimately responsible for any balance due on your account. Please be assured that we will do everything we can to assist you with getting your insurance claims resolved
- Family Health Questionnaire.
- Health History Questionnaire. Your past history and family history are important for your care. It is extremely important that you complete this form carefully as this will assist us in your total care
- Please be sure to bring your driver's license, pharmacy, and insurance card(s). We will need to obtain a photocopy
- Medications List. Please provide information about any medications you are taking, and include any herbs or vitamins as well. Please bring your medications with you on your first visit
- Advanced Directives. It is important that your physician understands your choices for health care. The attached is helpful information in making those decisions. If you have advanced directives, please be sure to provide us a copy.