“Every one of our patients is different and special. We work closely with patients and caregivers to ensure that treatments are personalized for the best possible outcome.”
- Undergraduate, University of Nebraska 1992, Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences.
- Graduate, University of Nebraska Medical Center 1995, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies.
- Board Certified National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, January 1996.
- Ms. Carlisle is a Certified Physician Assistant with specialized education, clinical expertise, research experience, and appropriate certification.
- Her role is to work with the physicians and the medical staff to provide evaluation, treatment, education, and coordination of care for our patients.