“Our ongoing involvement in clinical trials keeps us in tune with the latest advancements in cancer care. The people we treat deserve the best, and we make sure they get it.”
- Undergraduate degree, Nebraska Wesleyan University, 1991, BS in Biology with Math minor
- Graduate, University of Nebraska School of Medicine, 1997
- Completed Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2000
- Completed Fellowship in Hematology-Oncology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2002
- Board Certified Medical Oncology
- Dr. Tilford has a broad background in both clinical and laboratory medicine and has authored scientific articles in molecular genetics, thrombosis, and leukemia.
- In practice since 2002